Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging

I feel like it's been forever since I've updated. In the end our vacation went really well. Somehow Georgie got herself onto a sleep schedule for naps and bedtime. I am so thankful that she's finally getting rest, which means so am I. We are down to waking just twice at night! I'm not expecting that to change for a while, but it's such an improvement that I won't complain.

Josie had tons of fun at the beach. We couldn't get in the ocean because of some serious rip currents, but she played in the sand and in the pools. She even learned to let go of our hand in the pool to swim by herself (life-jacket on of course).

I feel really accomplished because I managed to bring along the cloth diapers for Georgie. I knew there was a washer and dryer at our condo and disposable diapers give her serious diaper rash. The washer was teeny so I was doing diaper laundry every day, but I would rather toss in a quick load than to see her little bottom so sore.

Anyway, since we've been home Josie has gotten back into the swing of preschool. We even signed her up for dance class. I am so thankful they made an exception on her age (she's 2.5 and the class was for 3 and 4 year olds). Georgie has started getting fussier after feedings, so we are back to her reflux meds. I have gone back to sewing like a mad woman to get several projects completed for their October deadlines. All in all, we're back to our hectic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment